Thursday, April 19, 2012

Another sick day..

It's another boring sick day. Most of my time has been spent on pinterest. Gotta love that site ;). My dogs and I are just chilling in the house, eating food that I don't need to be eating. I am hoping to get a tan later on. Not some scary Snooki tan..
I am so extremely pale so I need all the help I can get for summer! I haven't decided on a bathing suit to buy for summer yet. Probably a two-piece because I can't handle one-piece. They bother the HECK out of me! I feel like I can't breathe! I'm a pretty plain person when it comes to clothes. I just don't like sparkles or ruffles or anything along those lines! I like to wear older clothes then little hearts and flowers type shirts.
I like this bathing suit but guess what! It has ruffles... I could probably cut them off ;) Testing my designing skills here. To me, I think it is stupid how lil 12 year olds walk around in string bikinis and there so-called-butt is hanging out of it. Like seriously? Who wants to see your crack showing?!
I am getting a lil headache so time to go take a quick nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment