Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lemon Lush Heaven...

Lubbock wasn't as fun as I thought it would be ,but at least I got to see some family members! My mom and sister were both having some pain in there head and feeling tired so we weren't able to shop:(! Although we did get to go to Sheridan's!

Sheridan's is a frozen custard place that is to die for! They only have one in Texas (I think) and that is in Lubbock! It is our favorite place to go. I was going to get a chocolate milkshake ,but after I saw something called Lemon Lush Concrete, I had to go order that. It was tangy, sweet, and had bits of lemon squares in it. AMAZING.
    After my date with deliciousness, it was time for us to leave good ole' Lubbock behind. We said goodbye and headed back to our podunk lil town :). I hope everyone has a great Monday even though Monday's suck.
Have a great week;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment